Meredith Greenberg
Meredith Greenberg
  • Redondo Beach, CA

10 Diy Upcycling Home Decor Projects That Inspired Me This Week

ARGH! I am dying to get my hands on my next diy project and I am anticipating being finished with my show to tackle a few. But until that happens.... I can only surf the web and see my fellow bloggers making and creating some beautiful furniture and practical home decor. I wanted to share it with you all to spread the word! :) Please enjoy!
1. Centsational girl really knocked it out of the park on this one. It truly takes a visionary to see the potential in this dated piece. I LOVE how chic she made this clunky cabinet look. KUDOS!
2. Just Between Friends - This art work transforming from 2D to 3D is super creative and I love this idea for a child's room.
3. Parlour Home Blog - So creative and a great way to get the look you want for little to nothing! I
4. The Corner of Happy and Harried - Made this painted table with the curtain that is cute. But the DIY magic in this photo is the framed book page flower art! So in love with this!
5. Mox and Fodder - created this amazing textured pillow out of fabric strips from an old sweater! How cute and fun is this? Another project I foresee myself tackling down the road.
6. Small Home Love did a superb job making these sunburst mirrors from scratch! They look professionally made. Check out her tutorial! I am super impressed. Not to mention this adorable little vignette they set up did with the floating
7. Thrifty Inspirations took this semi boring vintage side table and made it into a very high-end chic table! Its amazing what these DIY-ers accomplish!
8. Always in Wonder -  I love the custom wall art and it looks like this would require a lot of complicated tools and machinery.
8. Always in Wonder - I love the custom wall art and it looks like this would require a lot of complicated tools and machinery.
9. Just a little creativity - Blew me away with this amazing frame surrounding their wall mounted TV! Makes it look like art! I love how finished this piece looks.
10. Last but not least there is this gem from Homeworkshop that I loved... which is the up cycled sweater rug! Love the concept and the up cycling of course. Super thrifty!
Meredith Greenberg

• Patti

Hi. Like your selections. How can I find the directions for these projects?

1 comment
  • Mureleen Watson

Great idea's, got to get busy..............................................................