Bathroom sink ant infestation

I recently moved in a home in Southern California. I've noticed a few ants in various places throughout our home so went to Home Depot and purchased ant killer and a gallon sprayer and treated all along the perimeter of outside the house and inside the garage. This morning I woke up to a few ants coming from the two upstairs bathroom sinks so I got the spray, and treated under the cabinets and along the pipes. The number of ants in the master bathroom sink went from 3-4 to hundreds within 10 minutes. Is this an infestation in the pipes? Pest control can not come out until tomorrow or Thursday...is there anything I can do in the meantime? My house is very clean, no food or sugary substances anywhere out. I don't know why this is happening.
Ants
Ants

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen

• Margaret Welker

Terro baits have worked for me.

• Inger Grape

@Margaret Welker, I too find that Terro works very well (the active ingredient is boric acid). Unfortunately they changed the packaging. It used to come in a bottle from which you dribbled a little onto a piece of cardboard; then they changed it into little ant houses that the ants have no interest in. So I cut open one of the compartments and dribble a little onto cardboard and it works a charm again. It's weird -- I might put it right in their path and they show no interest -- then I move it an inch over and they go crazy over it. It takes 2-3 days to complete the job and you don't have to look for entry points or have bad, expensive poisons sprayed onto your property.