Fence Board Shelves- Cheap!

These are the treated fence boards at Lowes. They have pallets of them for $1.49. I can't remember if they are 6' or taller. I know that I got at least two shelves per board. DISCLAIMER- PLEASE USE YOUR MASK, GLOVES AND PRECAUSIONS WHEN SANDING TREATED LUMBER. Sweep up the shavings and disgard in garbage. Then go take a shower.
fence board shelves cheap , fences, shelving ideas
I have to apologize as my other IPad crashed with all my pics with the process.
First I cut my boards the length to fit my project wall.
Then I sanded of green crap and rough edges.
On December 31, 2003, the U.S. wood treatment industry stopped treating residential lumber with arsenic and chromium (chromated copper arsenate, or CCA). This was a voluntary agreement with the United States Environmental Protection Agency. CCA was replaced by copper-based pesticides, with exceptions for certain industrial uses.
Ok... now you have to visualize till I can redo a board to show.
I stain all boards with coffee bean color. Then I dry brush with white for accent and that bar wood look. Hubby gets all brackets on boards, we level and put on wall. I had a big curio that I was tired of. I wanted more floor space. So here is the finished corner.
Here is a board that was painted. I didn't worry too much about the different look on each shelf as I knew they would be covered with pics.
My picture shelves
Anything was better than that big glass curio cabinet.

To see more: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Severe-Weather-Pressure-Treated-Pine-Fence-Picket-Common-5-8-in-x-5-1-2-in-x-6-ft-Actual-0-63-in-x-5-5-in-x-6-ft/3525606