DIY Pool Noodle Christmas Wreath!

Ok – so pool noodles are super-fun right?! You can float around on them, have sword fights and whack people! And although they are super-fun, they definitely aren’t super-pretty… until now, that is!
Who would have thought that you could actually make the perfect wreath form out of a pool noodle?! I must admit that when my friend first told me about this, that I was just a little skeptical. However, I actually love this idea and I can’t wait to make another one! Maybe in burlap, I think?!
The very first things that you are going to need are your pool noodle, and some duct tape…
[Psst! Getting into the Christmas spirit?! Try this fun holiday drink recipe while you are cozy crafting!]
You’ll then need a hot glue gun and a pretty garland, or ribbon, or whatever type of material that you would like to use. My friend picked out this adorable candy cane garland for me from the dollar store.
This project was not only simple to create, it was also very budget-friendly, and it really took only about fifteen minutes to complete!
[Psst! Need the perfect holiday appetizer while Christmas crafting?! Try this yummy Cranberry Brie Appetizer!]

TheProjectPile.com