Living Room Before and After

If you saw our dining room makeover, you know that when I moved in to this house it was a total bachelor pad. Now we are making it home.
This is what the living room looked like after I had started to put a woman's touch on it. Let me just tell you that this is 100% better then the first time I laid eyes on this room.
This picture was taken about a year and a half after the first one, right before we decided to get new carpeting and attempt to get the warm "home-y" feeling we were going for. A rustic touch was an absolute must for our everyday living space.
We started by adding a "pallet" wall with stained 1x6"s for our feature wall.
Once that was done we painted the walls a light gray, painted the trim white and added carpeting. We opted to go for a large sectional for seating.
After about a year, we finally have the room exactly how we want it and this is my favorite spot to spend the evenings after long day.

15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!

• Junk Love Boutique
    Junk Love Boutique

Thank you, Glorus42! We enjoy doing just that!

• Margarite
    Margarite

Love it. Wish I could do the same. Where you placed the sectional, I have a floor heat vent and large opening to the dining room.