Organize Your Kitchen Drawers

$1

Just a few supplies will help get your kitchen drawers into shape.

First - declutter. How many of the same utensil do you really need? Ask yourself - do I really need/use this???

Next get some baskets that will fit into your drawer and help with the littler items.

Sometimes it helps to take everything out and start from scratch.
The above and below before...

Organize your drawers the way you want, and what works for you.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Please join me Tuesday, January 17th at 7pm EST on Hometalk Facebook Live! You'll see this and more organizing and cleaning tips in the Kitchen.

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Jacqueline

How would you put large spatulas large spoons an excetra in the drawers to keep it neat my Momhas one drawer with all large utensils in how can I keep them neat in the drawer

• Pamela

What happened to the red spatula, spaghetti spoon and a ladle? I could have organized drawers if I got rid of some of my stuff too. Do you know longer use those utensils ? I have a hard time believing you don’t ever use ladle anymore.

• Carolyn

I have a glass utensil vase on my counter with mozt of my utensels. Looks great and neat

• Sylvia

Can the BBQ racks be cleaned by soaking them in the tub like the oven racks?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Yes, I have had success getting the BBQ racks cleaner that way but I don't do them in my bathtub. We soak those in a tub or spray them with Dawn mixture outside, and then scrub with a BBQ tool.

• SpudBread

I keep wooden spoons other type utensils I use daily etc ON THE STOVE-- ready for use instantly- Stick the handles down in a blue speckled enameled camp fire coffee pot-- without the lid!

• Pamela

Hi ! I did the same thing !!! I keep an old white ceramic pitcher on my counter with my most used utensils in it . Then the rest Re in my organized drawer . Make life much easier !!!