Valentine's Day Cardboard Roll Mini Album - 10 Things I Love About You

$5

Can believe we’re already half way through January already?? I can already tell that 2017 is going to fly by based on the way things are going. As we quickly go through the year, it’s so important to keep an eye on our goals for the year… in other words, have you already broken your New Years resolutions!? Haha. One of
valentine s day cardboard roll mini album 10 things i love about you, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
This simple cardboard roll turned fun mini album would make a great gift for your special someone for Valentine’s Day. What a great way to tell him all the different things that you love about him. I started with a simple cardboard roll to for main structure of the book. I used 1 and 1/2 paper towel rolls, but you can really use any type of cardboard roll. Do you have wrapping paper that you just about used all up during Christmas? That’s perfect. Also, toilet paper rolls are the perfect size for this, but since I am going to be selling this in my Etsy store… I just didn’t feel right about selling something that came from my bathroom! Haha. After cutting the paper towel rolls in half, I covered 3 of them with vintage dictionary pages. Then I got to work scrapping!!
Once I finished decorating the pages, I punched two holds for the rings.
I covered the rings with matching ribbon and lace. I love the texture that it adds.
I wanted to create the mini album with a Valentine’s day theme, without being too covered with pink hearts. I don’t know about you, but I can’t picture giving my husband something like that for Valentine’s Day. I tried to keep the designs gender neutral so this could be given to a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband… heck, I guess you could even give this to a friend!
In the cardboard roll mini album, I created a space to write in 10 different things you love about your special someone and they are numbered as you flip through the book.
Hop on over to our blog post (link below) to see the rest of the detailed photos of how each page in this card board roll mini album turned out!

• 2 Paper Towel Rolls
  • Scrapbook Supplies
  • Lace & Ribbons
Chelsea @ Making Manzanita

1 comment
  • Kathfz

So cute! I love mini albums. Thanks for the idea!