Mommy is coocoo
Mommy is coocoo
  • Oklahoma City, OK

How to Make a Chevron Pallet Ornament Christmas Tree

$20.00

This may be my new Christmas favorite. Anyone can do this regardless of their budget - which is one of the things I love. And, this project combines so many other things I love, pallets, Christmas, and ornaments.
how to make a chevron pallet ornament christmas tree, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, Chevron Pallet Ornament Christmas Tree
Chevron Pallet Ornament Christmas Tree.
Chevron Pallet Christmas Tree
Chevron Pallet Christmas Tree
Here is the blue and silver version of the Chevron pallet Christmas Tree
how to make a chevron pallet ornament christmas tree, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, Use my EASY to understand Chevron tutorial to draw the chevron pattern on your pallet
Use my EASY to understand Chevron tutorial to draw the chevron pattern on your pallet.
how to make a chevron pallet ornament christmas tree, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, Place your top ornament star Draw a triangle on your pallet to mimic Christmas tree and begin placing your bulbs inside the triangle using a hot glue gun
Place your top ornament / star. Draw a triangle on your pallet (to mimic Christmas tree) and begin placing your bulbs inside the triangle using a hot glue gun.
I
I
bought this fancy ornament on clearance after Christmas. Every other bulb on this pallet is old (I didn't spend any money). Here is the blue and silver version of the Chevron pallet Christmas Tree
Mommy is coocoo