TheKimSixFix
TheKimSixFix
  • San Francisco, CA

Turn Baskets Into Open Shelves

If you are looking for a novel method of open storage you can use baskets mounted on the wall in lieu of shelves.
When redesigning my guest bathroom I riginally I wanted to use little wooden crates on the wall as shelves, but I couldn't find any. Instead I found small sisal baskets for under $5 at a discount store. Using simple mounting brackets, I was able to secure them to wall well enough to support a
turn baskets into open shelves, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas, I then removed the brackets and attached them to wall you want to use wall anchors since this is for a shelf VERY IMPORTANT TIP When removing the brackets from the basket to mount them to the wall DO NOT REMOVE THE BOLT
turn baskets into open shelves, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Using chalk on each bracket I was able to mark exactly where each one would sit on the wall
turn baskets into open shelves, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, storage ideas
TheKimSixFix

• Jean Hubbs

Love this clever idea. I love the paint color too. What did you use for the wainscot?

• Fourmana63

I love this for my small "water closet". Separate from my bath.shower area.