Peek-A-Boo Centerpiece From Window Box

$30

This is our own creation and it can be used year round. It uses a flower box, wood or plastic and has a fun hidden compartment! FYI: there are about 50 PHOTOS, all of which can't fit here. SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE
You can make this with either a plastic or window flower box, any size. We used a 24" wooden one and a 15" plastic one. Box are created exactly the same other than for the plastic one we used sand as a filler and we didn't put handles on it.
Measure your window box.
Cut your peg board to fit just inside it.
Use jute twine for handles on the ends of the peg board to lift it out when desired.
Paint your flower box any colors you wish.
Add a handle to the wooden box as the larger it is it will be quite heavy due to the sand inside.
Line the box with foil then bunch of foil. Depending on how tall your candles are you may need to bunch of foil and create a padded level to lift the candles up to the right height. You want the candles to be slightly below the rim of the box.
Once your candles are in the box add foil around them to secure them in place.
Add your gem filler.
You can now set the peg board on top of the candles when you want to put flowers in it and remove it when you can to use the candles themselves.
For artificial flowers cut the longer stems off and place them in the peg board. This can be used for any season. Examples of other seasonal ideas are on our site link at the bottom.

25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Everything Red For Canada Day
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Nancy at Craft Your Happiness

• Grisel

Hi I'm Grisel from Florida US I i love what you doing
  • Laurie

I will absolutely try this! I will substitute faux succulents for the flowers, and instead of candles I will hang the box on the side of my deck to store gardening tools. Thanks for the inspiration!