Valentine's Day Pom-Pom Wreath

Create this easy and colourful yarn wreath for Valentine's Day - making the pom-poms is so simple that my kidlets were able to help!
This wreath is easy to make and provides a big pop of colour on the wall or door!
Start with yarn in your selected colours.
Using a pom-pom loom, create a beautiful round pom-pom (head to blog post to see how to use the loom).
My four year old helped to make some of the pom-poms! (Which was great, as we needed about 60 for the wreath)
Using corsage pins with a head, attach the pom-poms to a styrofoam wreath.
Head to blog post to see how I arranged the different colours of yarn.
On wooden cut-outs, I added some hot glue to create these little yarn-hearts.
And voila! 

But I felt it needed a bit more fuss....
And voila! But I felt it needed a bit more fuss....
So I added a bow!

(Hubby says he likes it without the bow - what do YOU think?)
So I added a bow! (Hubby says he likes it without the bow - what do YOU think?)
Tara @ Suburble

• Elena Villanueva

It looks awesome. I'm thinking of placing the ribbon on the wreath and covering it up with the pompoms that would be a third option.

• Tara @ Suburble

@Elena Villanueva Oh, that sounds very cool. Are you thinking of wrapping the form with the ribbon, or are you talking about the bow?

• Elena Villanueva

I'm thinking of wrapping the ribbon on the styrofoam wreath..not the whole thing just for the part that will be used to hang it. Alternative would be to make a bow separately...so you can change the look. Love the way yours turned out. Thanks for sharing your idea with us Tara.

• Tara @ Suburble

@Elena Villanueva I think your idea sounds awesome! If you make that, I'd love to see how it turns out! :)