My Decorated and Organized Computer Armoire/Workstation

In our current home, this computer armoire is our only office area, and it's in our breakfast nook, so I wanted it to be attractive inside. I used scrapbook paper as "wallpaper," and added chalkboard paint and cork board to make the inside of the doors functional and attractive. See more pictures, sources, and how-to's over on the blog (URL below). Thanks~Christy
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, Chalkboard paint and corkboard panels covered with scrapbook paper make the door a great memo board
Chalkboard paint and corkboard panels (covered with scrapbook paper) make the door a great memo board.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, I added small wooden plaques purchased at the craft store to the file drawers I sprayed them with chalkboard paint to make labels
I added small wooden plaques, purchased at the craft store, to the file drawers. I sprayed them with chalkboard paint to make labels.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, I sewed an easy burlap skirt to cover up the printer and some other not so nice looking clutter
I sewed an easy burlap skirt to cover up the printer and some other not-so-nice looking clutter.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, Using scrapbook paper and spray glue I wallpapered the back of the armoire in a black and white toile print to add visual interest
Using scrapbook paper and spray glue, I "wallpapered" the back of the armoire in a black and white toile print to add visual interest.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, Matching boxes store office supplies computer cables and the like
Matching boxes store office supplies, computer cables, and the like.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, Black and white notebooks and file boxes store bills yuck and other papers that I need to use daily The rest are in the file drawers below
Black and white notebooks and file boxes store bills (yuck!) and other papers that I need to use daily. The rest are in the file drawers below.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, I decided to decorate the inside using black and white
I decided to decorate the inside using black and white.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, I love using unexpected items like this thrift shop sugar bowl to store business cards and other office items
I love using unexpected items, like this thrift shop sugar bowl, to store business cards and other office items.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, The other doors make a great memo board covered with chalkboard paint
The other doors make a great memo board, covered with chalkboard paint.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, Here s the whole inside
Here's the whole inside.
my decorated and organized computer armoire workstation, craft rooms, home office, organizing, And here s how it looks when it s all closed up
And here's how it looks when it's all closed up!
11 Magnolia Lane

• Nancy Harms Neufeld

Hi where do you find an armoire like this? I love it!

• Asi29238449

Cam you tell me where did you buy this armoire . And is it real wood?

• Ivy Street

Do you know the dimensions of the armoire? Would you change the size? My father is building me one and I am working on the plans.