A Kitchen Cart Gets Repurposed Into A Unique Rolling Wine Bar

$18.00

I did some Estate Sale Shopping in search for some fun and different Engagement Party Decor! I knew a rolling cart would be useful but I needed to change it up a bit and give it life! Bright paint, vintage rakes, chalkboard paint... yup, this might just do the trick!
Rolling Kitchen Cart from an Estate Sale
This rolling wooden kitchen cart was a great find at a New Jersey Estate Sale. I knew I could repurpose it into something unique.
Painting my cart to brighten it up
Once I got it home, I removed the top, gave it a quick light sanding and started painting. The paint was a sample jar from Lowe's.
Vintage rake's with handles cut off
For $1 each, I picked up some vintage iron rake's at the estate sale. Hubby cut the handles for me  I washed them with soap and water and sprayed them with a clear Polycrylic spray.
Wine Cart with Chalkboard Top
Chalkboard spray paint was used on the top and screws held the rakes onto the sides. Wine glasses fit perfectly all the way around on the rakes. The top can also be used for cheese and grapes with the lower shelf holding wine bottles.
My Repurposed Rolling Wine Cart
Here's the finished rolling Wine Cart! It was a fun addition to the Engagement Party and sparked a lot of interest with the guests. It makes for a great conversation piece

Trash Find Redesigned