4 Ways to Clean the Shower and Keep It Clean

Stay on top of shower messes and problems with these 4 simple tips (descriptions in the photos).
1. Shower surface cleaning solutions
2. Preventing drain clogs
3. How to fix irregular flow from a shower head
4. How to keep the shower clean
My wife and I have been keeping our shower clean for years using a mixture of vinegar and dish soap in a scrubbing sponge. Just do a little cleaning while taking a shower.
Clogs are a pain. A simple way to prevent this problem is to drop a couple cups of vinegar down the drain every month.
Another age-old trick is to wrap a shower head in a bag of vinegar and let it set overnight. It should remove mineral buildup and allow for better flow.
One of the best ways to keep the shower clean is to squeegee sitting water off the surface after a shower. If water doesn't evaporate, the minerals can't settle.
HomeSpot HQ

• Jan23398679

Car wax will keep it cleaner longer just don't get it on the floor

• Jan23398679

The fiberglass doors use a used dryer sheet cuts through all the eww