DIY L-Shaped Farmhouse Wood Desk + Office Makeover

$100

Hey y'all! It's Lori! So, we have lived in our house for a little over a year but my office still wasn't finished! We DIY'ed the shiplap wall & the built-in bookcases but I still felt it wasn't complete. I needed a desk! I was on the hunt for the perfect desk... nowhere to be found! Then, I realized... Darryl & I could make this! I drew out what my vision was and my hubby said he could do it. In the video below, I show the whole transformation of my office!
So, of course when you DIY something... you have to look at the tools! We are Ryobi Nation for life! Absolutely love their tools!
So, of course when you DIY something... you have to look at the tools! We are Ryobi Nation for life! Absolutely love their tools! We like to draw out any DIY ideas we have. Well, I attempt to draw it out so Darryl can understand what I mean, he takes over and uses his artistic ability to draw it out... lol!
We legit spend at least 1 hour picking wood out. We have a process of the grain, color and all that. Also, we make sure the wood isn't warped. That's no bueno.
This was the design I chose for the desk top. I wanted something different. I loved the way it came out!
These Farmhouse legs are absolutely stunning. When I saw this, I was just in love. I couldn't wait to see my desk come together!
I felt if we framed the desk in, it would look better. I'm so glad I told Darryl to do this, it ended up making the desk look more complete.
It was my time to shine and stain this bad boy!
It's time to assemble it!
This is the finished look! I absolutely love it! It really makes my office feel so complete and rustic chic!

If you want to see the desk more, make sure you go check out my YouTube video!

Hope y'all liked it ;)

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuRR4VH17s

• Kathleen

Good afternoon. I was hoping you had plans for this beautiful desk?

• Gflores

Where can I find the material list and dimensions for the table tour table is beautiful. I went thru all the comments and I don’t see where you listed any of the building info. Anything will help, please.

• Stuart
    41 minutes ago

How much did you spend in this table?? Thanks

• Katie Walling

Did you also make the shelves that are in the office and how can I get the planes for both of them? Thanks

• James

Hi I really love this office desk

Can you give me the measurements and I photo of under the desk please.