Succulent Address or Welcome Sign Planter

$15

Help make your front door or entryway more inviting with this easy to make succulent welcome sign planter. What a great way to display your address as well!
I finally made something I wanted to try a long time ago. This easy succulent welcome sign planter is exactly what our front door was missing. There are numbers above the front door, which is why I didn't put house numbers on mine, but this is what I originally intended for this project. And because we live in a condo, there aren't any compromises in removing the current. :: Insert eye roll here ::
Anyway, just because I can't put the address numbers on mine, doesn't mean you can't. There are so many possibilities with this fun DIY and I just know you're going to love it. Nothing like making beautiful things with some functionality. 

Turn the succulent planter over and begin to weave the lights in and out of the chicken wire. Try to get them as even as possible so one side isn't brighter than the other. I also hot glued mine in various places just to give them some extra security. 
Because I don't exactly have the greenest of thumbs, I went with fake succulents. The least amount of maintaining I have to do the better.  
Glue the moss to the front of the succulent planter and begin arranging your plants in desired form. 

With everything securely in place, begin figuring out where you want to place your planter. Because I used a serving tray for mine I simply took out two of the wood slats with a hammer. It wasn't my original plane but the wood started to splinter so I just went with it. 

You could also nail the planter right to the wood for more of a 3D effect. Either way it will look great!

30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
15 Perfectly Round Tables
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Missi Perez

• Barb C

You put the moss over the lights?

• Liz

I missed through the plants as well. Still not sure if she poked them, the lights, through the wire and the moss.

• Sunny

This is so adorable! Just wondering what font you used for the "Welcome"? Thanks. 👍

• Jericia

Can you diy a live succulent

• Rose Hardrock Ricard

I like these projects but I don’t think I can do them.

• Pam

I LIVE IN A CONDO AS WELL. We can have pots or planters for flowers.

I would use the plants laid out to make my address. Then out line in lights for night time. THEN PUT IN LARGE PLANTER. Now I can move it around until I find the best place. Maybe by the garage or just on the front stoop. Also make the frame with free pallets. Paint any color or leave rustic. ♥️♥️