DIY Command Center
DIY Command Center great for organizing your life and family schedules all in one place. Information central perfect for busy people on the go!
1. I gathered things around the home that I could re-use such as my filing cabinet that I recently made over with gold stripes and 2 roles of marble contact paper. Also I re-used trays, a wooden crate, and a mirror.
2. I added an area for my filing cabinet will create more storage and a place for water bottles and organizing pouches.
3. I have a re-charging station for our tech electronics and DIY clipboards that house my checklists and worksheets that keep us organized!
4. These mini striped buckets hold pushpins, supplies, and labels!
I keep 2 calendars handy so planning is easy when scheduling event. The next 60 days are at a glance!
I keep a mason jar full of straws to help organize the water bottle refreshment area!
Re-charge area for electronics and re-fresh area for a quick touch of sunscreen or insect repellant.
Magazine holders, a glass tray, and swing top bottle with a bloom to top it off! We now have a beautiful new DIY Command Center - Crisp and Clean!
- Contact Paper for Counter Top (Target)
- 2 Dry Erase Calendars (Target)
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go