Refinished Antique Vanity in Teal

I knew this pretty, little vanity just had to be mine when I found it as part of a bedroom set on Craigslist. She had a few veneer issues, but I knew with a little paint and stain she could be a beauty queen again! You can find the whole blog post here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2013/10/be-still-my-heart.html
Before. The top pieces were mahogany, but the top tier had a big spot where someone had previously sanded through the veneer, so I painted that part and stained the edge pieces and the bottom tier.
You've heard it before, but knobs and pulls really are the jewelry on your furniture. They can totally change the look of a piece. These are just perfect for her new look!
This lovely jewel tone is Green Bay by Sherwin Williams.

Lisa @ {createinspire}

• Veronica Leidy

Just love the color . Sherwin Williams online site can`t find the color Green bay Could it have been made by someone else? Veronica

• Veronica Leidy

I bought the Green bay paint and just love it. Am looking for a lovely piece to use it on. Could now wait to give the paint a test ride so I`m painting all my kitchen cabinets with it. Will paint the walls a muted gray. Thanks so very much for your help. Will continue to follow you here. Blessings, Veronica

• Cynthia

Do you still have this vanity and is it for sale

• Mary Weaver-Davis

Just beautiful. My stepson is giving me his late mom's vanity that is similar to this. It's a little beat up and very very very heavy. Your post motivates me to having it brought home to me asap.! Can't wait to get started on it!

• Francesca B

Lisa, I saved this photo a long time ago, When I saw it on your blog I couldn't believe it! I agree with others, it is the most stunning and spectacular piece I've ever seen !! Absolute best!!!! Color and just all around beauty!! I would never have been able to part with it!! You are a true artist my dear! Very , very talented! I wish I was close to you so You could tutor me!! LOL. Blessings blessings to you....