DIY Rag Wreath Tutorial Under $10

$10

Wreaths make my heart sing joy! I literally have an addiction for wreaths! My door is never bare nor are the walls or doors inside of my house. They make everything feel so homey and warm … and can be such a classy way to decorate for the different holidays or seasons!
Lately I have been loving the whole shabby chic farm style look. One night while laying in bed and dreaming up dozens of DIY projects I
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
It was sooo easy to make and cost less than $6! Let me show you how to make your own!
Supplies:
1- 20″ wire wreath form  (I bought at Hobby Lobby for $2.99)
1- 16″ wire wreath form  (I bought at Hobby Lobby for ($2.49)
4- twisty ties
2 yards fabric – I used Osnaburg fabric aka Muslin fabric in plain and Ikat from Hobby Lobby
Scissors
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
Cut fabric into strips – the length and width is up to you. I chose to to make mine about 6″ long and 1″ wide
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
Lay your smaller wreath form inside of your large wreath form and use twisty ties to secure together
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
Start by tying the fabric (one knot, not double knot) to the wreath form. Work in sections and do not fill too tight…mostly because you may run out of fabric. You can always come back and fill in with more ties once the wreath is completed.
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
Using a piece of fabric that is double in length, make a “hanger” so you can hang the wreath.
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
Ta da! You did it!
diy rag wreath tutorial under 10
PIN IT! And visit my blog for more great, easy, affordable tutorials!

• Ikat fabric  (hobby lobby)
  • Muslin fabric  (hobby lobby)
Gathered In The Kitchen