Entryway Before and After...

After lots of mini projects on my entryway it is ready to meet the world. I emptied it out, added a stencil, built and console shelf, created my own artwork, and added accessories.
entryway before and after, foyer, home decor, painting, I painted over with Benjamin Moore Muslin as well as a home made stencil
I painted over with Benjamin Moore Muslin as well as a home made stencil.
entryway before and after, foyer, home decor, painting, The entryway started off with dark doors and neutral walls
The entryway started off with dark doors and neutral walls.
entryway before and after, foyer, home decor, painting, A console shelf was created for some display
A console shelf was created for some display.
entryway before and after, foyer, home decor, painting, The wall was stenciled and some home made artwork was added for some color
The wall was stenciled and some home made artwork was added for some color.
No. 29 Design

• Marie

where did you get the two little stools under your console? I have been looking for something like this for my entryway and have been unsuccessful. Marie B.

• Ard7370318

Love your stenciled wall! You did a great job and looks so inviting and pretty! Could you tell me where you got your stencil, I just love the design? Did you run your stenciling on your stairwell wall as well?

• Carol A. Kaine

how large was the stencil you used? I've looked and stencils were not very large to cover a good sized area.

• The13363824

The stenciling and the shelf made a COMPLETE difference and made your entryway STAND OUT!! Love it!!

• Lisa

Stenciling is a great way to get the look of wallpaper without the hassle. Plus, it's much easier to "undo" once you decide you want to change it.