Stacy Davis
Stacy Davis
  • Tutorial Team
  • Fredericksburg, VA

Glow in the Dark Trick or Treat Bags

$4

This is a fun Dollar Tree Hack. 👻 The list of supplies is relatively short. I have been thinking of this project for years.🎃 Now my kids are too old to trick or treat but I hope yours will enjoy this Glow-in-the-Dark project. Happy Halloween !
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
I found all my supplies, except the Glow in the dark Duck Tape, at the Dollar Tree. I used trick or treat bags, a mainly clear pencil pouch and glow sticks. I bought my Duck Tape at Michaels. After the 40 percent off coupon it was about $5 and that is the same price I would have spent at Walmart.
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
I placed my pencil pouch on the bag to make sure it would fit correctly.
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
I used the glow in the dark Duck Tape to secure it to the bag. You could also attach another pencil pouch to the other side and double the glow.👍
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
Remember to charge your Glow In The Dark Duck Tape under a light source. Here is mine charging in the sun the afternoon before I plan to use it. If I remember correctly Glow In The Dark Duck Tape recommended at least 30 minutes of being exposed to a light source.
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
When you are ready to go out, crack your glow sticks and drop inside the pencil pouch. And remember, the Duck Tape has to be charged by a light source before it will glow in the dark.
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
Back of bag, pencil pouch side...
glow in the dark trick or treat bags
Front side of bag... Trick or Treat!
Here is a video of the process of assembling the bag and the finished bag glowing in the dark.

• Trick or treat bag  (Dollar Tree)
  • Pencil pouch  (Dollar Tree)
  • Glow sticks  (Dollar Tree)