Ann
Ann
  • Medford, OR

Pretty, Quick and Easy DIY Table Runner for Fall

$5

I wanted a nice table runner for our fall table but, as usual, did not want to spend any money. So I crashed my stash and came up with this quick project.
pretty quick and easy diy table runner for fall
I found some burlap look fabric in the right length and found I had LOADS of Dollar Store fake leaves plus some book page leaves left from another project. My idea is coming together.
Wow, this is quick and easy and looks really good right away. Note-you could also use a Dollar Store table runner.
I added more leaves at each end to make a graceful triangle shape. I like it!
This is one of my favorite autumn projects, ever!
And then I scored this beautiful autumn brocade table cloth. Add an ironstone bowl filled with pumpkin spice almonds and I call this project a total win win!
Ann