Coffee Station Reorganized

$10

We recently went to Mexico to see friends. Along the way I picked up 3 more Starbucks destination mugs. (One is actually from Dunkin Donuts). Like I needed more mugs�,,,, seems like we already have a million . I needed a new place to put them because we are running out of room in our cabinets for mugs! I’ve been tired of my little coffee spot in my kitchen for awhile and it needed some love and reorganization.
Heres the before picture of my little coffee corner. My mugs were on the otherside of the kitchen so this wasnt really convenient either.
I had 2 small crates that were the perfect size for 2 mugs.

This was the first option I tried. It works but the kcup spinner wouldn’t spin well without hitting the wall.
Then I grabbed a wire basket with rope handles I had and tossed the kcups in there. I love this little farm house look so much better. Looks more homey & less messy. Fits my kitchen better. If I get more mugs I’ll have to find some more crates or another option. But I like this for now and that I could change it up later if I want or need to.
Love it! This will make my morning coffee easier to make and enjoy!!