Snowman ⛄️ Wreath

$35

It’s that time of year again Christmas 🎄 is just around the corner and y’all like to break those Christmas decor , so here is one for your front door.
I used a Small grapevine wreath for the head and medium grape wreath for the the body . I secured the two with floral wire once they were secure I began to spray the wreaths white .
I sprayed both front and back white , I placed it off to the side to dry completely while I began working on the snowman hat 🎩.
I painted the whole hat black and let it dry so I can paint the middle section red so I could place red glitter. I also used a monogram “ P “ and painted red and spread some red glitter as well . I then placed LED white snowflake lights around the snowman ⛄️ and some garland with red jingle bells.
The finish look
finish look with lights

White spray paint and white poinsettia
Monogram Letter, Hat and LED lights

15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas