Angie Waldner
Angie Waldner
  • Salem, OR

Paper Snow Flake up Grade

1 Material
$2

I would make paper snow flakes ,every year for the office windows of my grandkids grade school. They both are in middle school So I Did not offer to make The middle school Snow flakes. Because I thought they would have kids in art do something. For school Decorations. So I decided to make some my way to show you.
paper snow flake up grade
I get a pack of large paper like this. It is thin and easy to cut when folded. Just peal the pieces apart. ,fold and cut.
paper snow flake up grade
Do you see my step by step folds, of the paper round? you fold the big round three times.
paper snow flake up grade
If you would unfold it, before it is cut ,it would look like this. I folded this one back up, traced a design on it .Then just cut out the design .Just like we did when we were kids in school, making paper snow flakes. Using this paper it really up grades the snow flakes.
paper snow flake up grade
The tracing paper on the left holds the design I just cut into the paper on the right. Every place you see I marked in black would be cut out.
paper snow flake up grade
This may help you better see the design I will cut.
paper snow flake up grade
Ok done Oh what fun . I think these will go on the glass door. I made 4 in about twenty minutes. I don't know if you can see that the snow flake on the left is holding hands snow men. I put the close iron on low and press out the lines, so it will lay nice and flat.
paper snow flake up grade
I hope you like this fun fast project. You can just Google free snow flake patterns from the inter net . Or make your own. I like the this design. It is the design you see on the tracing paper three picture back. I use carbon paper behind the tracing paper to draw the design on the folded snow flake paper. These paper rounds are in the cake decorating supply's at Walmart. I think it was $2.00 for 18 rounds.

1 comment