Upcycle Mason Jar Lids Into Photo Magnets

$10

When was the last time you actually printed pictures? We have our Instagram feeds and Facebook photo albums to hold all our family photos so if you're anything like me, you rarely print photos out any more. I happened to have a stack of photos printed out that I found in a drawer while tidying up my home for the holidays and I wanted to do a project with them. I also had several mason jar lids in my craft
upcycle mason jar lids into photo magnets
For this project, you'll need: photos, mason jar lids, magnets, glue, scissors, and a marker.
Step 1: Trace around the lid onto your photo.
Make sure you line up the circle around the photo so that your subjects fit inside the circle!
Step 2: Cut out the circle. Be sure to cut inside so that it will fit inside the mason jar lid.
Step 3: Glue the photo to the flat piece in the mason jar lid.
Step 4: Glue the lid together then glue a magnet on the back!
You can now display your photo magnet on your fridge or anywhere else that's magnetic (a file cabinet, etc.)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 07, 2018 11:58 PM - More info
Amber Oliver

1 question on this project