Upcycled Tin Can Luminaries

A perfect craft for Earth Day or Easter - upcycle your tin cans into gorgeous luminaries for your patio space, or for camping! Using this handy punch, you can create tin-can lanterns in no time flat!
These gorgeous and colourful luminaries are easy - and best of all - they're giving these tin cans a new life!
Paint the tins with acrylic paint. Seal them with Mod Podge Outdoor or another sealant.
These little tools are called the Crop-A-Diles. They are fantastic; I can't tell you how much I love them. They're high powered punches and can punch through nearly any craft material!
There is a 1/16th sized punch.
And a 1/4" sized punch.
Head to the link below to see how I created these hanging versions of the luminaries.
How perfect would these be for camping or for a garden party? Think about the fun the kids could have to! I love simple crafts, and this is a good one!
Tara @ Suburble

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

3 of 26 comments
Next