How to paint grout?

+6
  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Feb 07, 2018
    I will send you several videos because there are different ways to do this. Some use brushes, some use pens, whatever suits you best.
  • Gabrielle Falk Gabrielle Falk on Feb 07, 2018
    Be very careful with this option. The paint will not last long, even if you use an enamel paint. Will wear off eventually.
  • Ardale Ardale on Feb 07, 2018
    Yes indeed you can change the color of your grout but it's not paint. Check with any local big hardware store such as Lowes, Home Depot or Menards and they can tell you how to do it as well as show you what to use. My son did it to his home and it turned out beautiful. Good Luck! You can paint it but paint will soon peel and pop off so it's not the best choice not to mention it's very very time consuming being down on her hands and knees with a tiny little paint brush hoping you won't get paint on your tiles in the process.
    • Melanie Melanie on Feb 07, 2018
      Thanks! Sounds like I've more research and work to do. At least I know I have options. I'm gonna need the luck
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 07, 2018
    This Hometalker did a great job at that-https://www.hometalk.com/1060580/ployblend-grout-renew-an-affordable-easy-way-to-update-your-grout-color
  • Marcia Marcia on Feb 08, 2018
    Several years ago I bought Aqua Mix Grout Colorant (on line). In addition to changing the color, it is also a sealant. I bought a stiff, small paint brush at Michael's and it worked great. If your tile has a shiny surface, you can wipe off excess with a wet cloth. If your tile is matte, you can remove it with acetone easily. Most tile stores sell some brand of colorant so you can check that out, too. Have fun!