Irish Blessing Free Printable for St. Patrick’s Day

$2

Can you believe it’s almost March? I feel like the last four months have flown by. It's about 4 weeks to St. Paddy’s Day. I have Irish ancestry and always enjoy St. Patrick’s Day celebrations – watching parades, listening to jigs, reels and songs, laughing at funny stories, and sharing happiness with friends. I believe everyone is a little Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. I usually don’t do much decorating
irish blessing free printable for st patrick s day
The blessing is:

May happiness caress you
And
Love and laughter bless you.

The free printable is sized up to 8.5" x 11" but you can print it in smaller sizes like 5" x 7", 4" x 6", or even 5 1/8" x 7". The jpeg can be manipulated. You can use your own printer or go to a professional printer like Office Depot. I often use them for little money with a variety of paper choices.

Above the blessing is shown in an 11 x 14 frame with matting. Printables are a fun and inexpensive way to customize a party, gift, or even home decor.  Besides using the printable as wall art, it can be printed on 4 x 6 card stock for a card. Punch holes in the card at the top and run a string through it to use in a home made banner. Using printables is only limited by your creativity.
For free download, see:
http://www.comfortspringstation.com/2017/02/28/irish-blessing-free-printable-for-st-patricks-day/
The blessing is:

May happiness caress you
And
Love and laughter bless you.

• Paper  (Office Depot)
  • Ink  (Office Depot)
Carol Murphy

• Pat

Why are you using four leaf clovers instead of shamrock? If it's an Irish blessing for St Patrick's day?