Floor Tile Grout Renew

$15

My 15 year old tile floor was in a great condition, but the grout was impossible to clean. I was able to make it look like new with this great product called GroutRenew. Was lot of work but but I love, love and love the outcome. One bottle of the paint was enough for about 100 square feet, depends how think you paint. Some of the areas under furniture and near walls did not need much of the paint but
floor tile grout renew
Step 1: Vacuum and wipe off loose dirt with a wet rag. This is the grout before painting it over.
floor tile grout renew
Step 2: Pour small amount of the GroutRenew into a small cup and apply with small paint brush in to the grout. This is the grout after painting it.
floor tile grout renew
Step 3: Run a rag on the edges of the tile to wipe off excess paint. The dark is the old, dirty grout and the light upper part is after painting.
floor tile grout renew
Step 4: Let it dry and enjoy! The product comes in many different colors so you can pick and choose the look for your floor.

• Kathy

My entire house is ceramic tile with cream colored grout. I am disabled and getting down on the floor to do the whole house would be impossible. Is there another way to do it? Could I just put it down with a sponge mop and then mop the floor after?

• Megan Reid

I'm guessing no. I just used some last night and it dries fairly quickly. It can also get messy, so I don't think you want to chance it. I wonder if you could reach out to a local volunteer group to see if they'd be willing to tackle it for you. It really does make a huge difference.

• Dee

I have changed my grout color a few times in different rooms. Does great in the bathrooms. I love this product.

• Dee

I have used this stuff for both of my bathrooms at least 4 years ago. Still looks like new. Great Product. Amazon sells it in many different colors so does Floor and Decor.