Floor Tile Grout Renew

$15

My 15 year old tile floor was in a great condition, but the grout was impossible to clean. I was able to make it look like new with this great product called GroutRenew. Was lot of work but but I love, love and love the outcome. One bottle of the paint was enough for about 100 square feet, depends how think you paint. Some of the areas under furniture and near walls did not need much of the paint but the most traffic areas were very dark and needed thick coverage. The 2 hours is an estimate for a small room or hallway.
Step 1: Vacuum and wipe off loose dirt with a wet rag. This is the grout before painting it over.
Step 2: Pour small amount of the GroutRenew into a small cup and apply with small paint brush in to the grout. This is the grout after painting it.
Step 3: Run a rag on the edges of the tile to wipe off excess paint. The dark is the old, dirty grout and the light upper part is after painting.
Step 4: Let it dry and enjoy! The product comes in many different colors so you can pick and choose the look for your floor.

30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home

• Kathy

My entire house is ceramic tile with cream colored grout. I am disabled and getting down on the floor to do the whole house would be impossible. Is there another way to do it? Could I just put it down with a sponge mop and then mop the floor after?

• Dee

No you cannot sponge mop it on. Get a nice soft towel or carpet remenant and do small sections at a time. You can use a toothbrush or an artist brush. You only want it on the grout, it will not stick to the tiles.

• Dee

I have changed my grout color a few times in different rooms. Does great in the bathrooms. I love this product.

• Dee

I have used this stuff for both of my bathrooms at least 4 years ago. Still looks like new. Great Product. Amazon sells it in many different colors so does Floor and Decor.