DIY Pineapple for Your Front Door

While pineapples have always been used in home décor, recently a fresh take on this fruity accessory has hit the scene. Jump on this trend by making your very own pineapple for your front door with a few simple supplies!
All you will need is an empty soda bottle, plastic spoons, yellow spray paint, some faux greenery and burlap ribbon (or any ribbon)!
To make my pineapple, I spray painted my spoons yellow. After they dried I clipped off all the handles using garden clippers. Save yourself a step by buying spoons that are already yellow!
While my spoons were drying, I cut my soda bottle in half with a pair of strong scissors. Starting from the bottom, I glued each spoon to my soda bottle making sure to overlap the spoons as I made my way up to the top. I used hot glue but any type of glue that binds to plastic should work for you.
After you've glued on all your spoons simply glue your faux greenery into the bottle neck and finish off with a pretty bow!
Check out my blog for full details on this fun project for summer!

The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Sara Bates

• Debbie motley

I have been on the hunt for an easy pineapple wreath for a long time, I think I’ve found it. Thanks for sharing.

• Robin Tuminello

Enjoyed the project. I did have a small problem with the neck bow & greenery. How did you get everything to stay together?