Lighted Hose Summer Wreath

$35

In this simple tutorial, I want to show you how to make a stunning lighted hose summer wreath.

Day or night, on a door or in a garden – it looks fantastic! Don't you agree? And the best part is, it is pretty simple to make. Do you want to give it a try? Ok then, let's gather the supplies shall we?

You can find the supplies list at our blog post as I listed everything together with the details.

After I gathered all the supplies, I straightened the copper tubing. Next, I ran the copper tubing through the garden hose. The reason why I put copper tubing is because I wanted to create a “b” shape with the garden hose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW I MADE THIS GORGEOUS WREATH - IT'S REALLY AN EASY PROCESS! 

Once the lights were on the nozzle, I hot glued the nozzle to the hose. And with that my lighted hose wreath was ready!

Doesn't it look lovely? When I want to display it in our garden, I place it on a shepherd's hook, and when I hang it on our front door I use a simple wreath hanger. It looks just so lovely wherever I put it!

I hope you liked it and give it a try!

In case you prefer simple 10-minute-DIY type projects, then I suggest checking out Greg's bottle lights pictured below.

Greg made these bottle lights in less than 10 minutes! This is one of those "No Skill Required" type of projects. I'm not kidding! They are the easiest DIY ever and even kids can do it. In fact making these fun bottle lights could be a perfect kid & parent activity. So what are you waiting for? Click on the link below and check them out! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE TO SEE GREG's 10-MINUTE-DIY BOTTLE LIGHTS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and happy crafting!

Handan

• Flowers
  • Zip tie

Handan & Greg @ The Navage Patch