Lighted Hose Summer Wreath

$35

In this simple tutorial, I want to show you how to make a stunning lighted hose summer wreath.

lighted hose summer wreath

Day or night, on a door or in a garden – it looks fantastic! Don't you agree? And the best part is, it is pretty simple to make. Do you want to give it a try? Ok then, let's gather the supplies shall we?

lighted hose summer wreath

You can find the supplies list at our blog post as I listed everything together with the details.

lighted hose summer wreath

After I gathered all the supplies, I straightened the copper tubing.

lighted hose summer wreath

Next, I ran the copper tubing through the garden hose. The reason why I put copper tubing is because I wanted to create a “b” shape with the garden hose.

Then I started rolling the rest of the garden hose into a circular wreath shape. Next, I zip tied the wreath at the two side point to secure the circular form.

lighted hose summer wreath

Now that the hose's shape was nicely set, it was time to adorn the wreath. To do so, I cut a small part of a foam wreath form. I placed foam wreath form on top of wreath and secured it using a zip tie. Next, I started placing the flowers on my wreath. You can use flowers of your choice.

For step by step process pictures, please visit our blog post.

Once the flowers was added, I moved on to the last step: adding the lights.

lighted hose summer wreath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW I ADDED LIGHTS - IT'S REALLY AN EASY PROCESS! 

Once the lights were on the nozzle, I hot glued the nozzle to the hose. And with that my lighted hose wreath was ready!

lighted hose summer wreath

Doesn't it look lovely? When I want to display it in our garden, I place it on a shepherd's hook, and when I hang it on our front door I use a simple wreath hanger. It looks just so lovely wherever I put it!

lighted hose summer wreath

I hope you liked it and give it a try!

In case you prefer simple 10-minute-DIY type projects, then I suggest checking out Greg's bottle lights pictured below.

lighted hose summer wreath

Greg made these bottle lights in less than 10 minutes! This is one of those "No Skill Required" type of projects. I'm not kidding! They are the easiest DIY ever and even kids can do it. In fact making these fun bottle lights could be a perfect kid & parent activity. So what are you waiting for? Click on the link below and check them out! :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE TO SEE GREG's 10-MINUTE-DIY BOTTLE LIGHTS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and happy crafting!

Handan

• Flowers
  • Zip tie
Handan & Greg @ The Navage Patch

• Dean Rea

This is so pretty!! I'd love to try this one...not sure if I coukd do as good a job.

• Lau30852322

Handan & Greg, both posts are gorgeous. Looking forward to trying both ideas. Look very classy and upscale. THANKYOU BOTH FOR YOUR TIME AND INSTRUCTIONS. Also, I'm impressed by your patient answer to Sonja Baisden in the question section. New diy-ers are important and you realized that. I'VE been one myself - still am somewhat. From all of us who are "new" to some projects THANKYOU.(I know Greg was in a hurry to get back to "lazing", soooo maybe

Handan can give him the paraphrase version of this- LOL)