{INSTALL} UNDER CABINET LIGHT ON A BUDGET

After we finished our new kitchen, I kept feeling that the kitchen area was dark, especially during the early morning hours and late at night. We spend a lot of time in our kitchen, and I wanted this kitchen to be perfect at any time of the day! Under cabinet lights popped into my head, and we started looking for options.
install under cabinet light on a budget, home decor, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, lighting
This is how the kitchen looked without any lights!
And with lights added under the cabinets and inside both of the glass door cabinets.
Homemates lights come in a six pack, with batteries and a remote. You can also add up to 24 pucks to your set and make your kitchen pop!!!

Betty @ Oh Everything Handmade

• B. Enne

Your kitchen looks great! I thought I saw a similar light pack at Costco a while back. I didn't realize they gave off so much light. LEDs have come a long way in a short time. You could also use them temporarily, and see if you like that type of light, before cutting holes and paying an electrician. They could always be moved elsewhere afterwards. I guess my other comment was removed, because I responded to someone who deleted theirs... I mentioned that perhaps you could use rechargeable batteries, if you are afraid of them burning out too quickly.

• Patti

We bought these lights at Costco a while back and have them under our kitchen cabinets. I love them, but use them sparingly as the batteries only give 20 hours of light time. It was the way to go as we did not want to install any new electric at the time we redid our kitchen. We did not want to get a permit and deal with the inspections either. I love them!