4th of July Mantel

Here we are! June is almost gone and July is up next. It was time to get out my tote of Fourth of July decorations and get our fire place mantel decorated in red, white and blue!
4th of july mantel, fireplaces mantels, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday d cor
Everything but the banner I already had.
By shopping after holiday clearance sales, and being kind of crafty, I was able to transform our fireplace mantel.
I love decorating in our country's colors! It's such a visible reminder of those that fought for our independence and of those that continue to do battle to make sure those rights remain in place!
Kathe With An E (Kathe)

1 comment