Michelle James
Michelle James
  • Emmetsburg, IA

Easy Wine Cork Ornaments

$5

I love easy crafts and this one fits the bill. And these are fun to make. I like to attach them to a gift with the tag to make the packaging more festive.
easy wine cork ornaments
Gather your supplies. You will need wine corks, washers in two different colors and sizes, small eyelets, various beads and charms, wire cutters and needle nose pliers, jump rings and head pins.
easy wine cork ornaments
Start by gluing the washers to each end of the cork. Then add the smaller size washers.
easy wine cork ornaments
Add the eyelets on each end. These just screw in but I like to add a little glue as well so they don't start to get loose.
easy wine cork ornaments
Next add some charms and beads to the bottom of the cork. Use the needle nose pliers to open and close the jump rings and attach them to the eyelet.

If you have a plain bead, add a head pin and shape the end of it into a ring so it can be added as well. Use the wire cutters if the head pin is too long.
easy wine cork ornaments
Add some ribbon to the other side to hang it from the tree.
easy wine cork ornaments
You are all set! Easy peasy!
easy wine cork ornaments
You can have all sorts of fun with these!

If you like this project you will probably love my blog. Please sign up for my email/newsletter and see what is happening each week.

• Wine corks  (From drinking wine and saving the corks)
  • Eye hooks  (Hardware store)
  • Washers  (Hardware store)
Michelle James

• Jacqueline cordoba

omg I have kitchen garbage bags of corks... ive held onto them bc I knew one day I would use them... .. great idea for xmas- Thank you

• Michelle James

Oh Yay. You are all set. I see wine corks for sale at Michael's and I can't believe dont already have them. Have fun making these. They are great.

• Meedge

Awesome idea! I just gave away a bunch of corks so I am planning a girls’ weekend so I can replenish my supply 🍷🍷.