- 4 oz hydrogen peroxide
- 2 oz concentrated blue Dawn dishwashing liquid
- 40 drops lemon essential oil (doesn’t need to be expensive!)
- Cream of tartar
- Cleansing bottle
- Scrub brush
Homemade Baby Stain Remover
When I found out I was expecting, all my readers were excited to see what Chemistry Cachet would come up with for babies!
Well, here is an AMAZING stain remover for all things baby (like baby poop LOL).
- In the cleansing bottle (which has the ounces listed on it), measure out 4 oz of hydrogen peroxide. Then top with 2 oz of dawn and 40 drops of lemon oil.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Saturate the stain thoroughly with this solution.
- Sprinkle cream of tartar on the stain covering all of it well.
- Scrub in small circular motions on both side of fabric until everything is mixed in and combined.
- Wash on a cold cycle in washing machine like normal with laundry detergent.
If you would like to learn about WHY we use these items in this stain remover, please click here :)
Got a question about this?? Click the blog link below to see our FAQs
We have used this stain remover so many times now! It is great!
- Hydrogen peroxide (store)
- Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (store)
- Cream of tartar (store)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go