Winter Wonderland Hallway Decor

$20

Looking for some Christmas hallway decoration ideas? I transformed the hallway in my home into a winter wonderland magical forest. Check out my ideas to decorate your hallway with Christmas decorations and winter props. Snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and taped to the walls add a touch of whimsy while colorful twinkle lights make the mood more festive. Try these Christmas hallway decorations and you’ll be walking in a winter wonderland!

winter wonderland hallway decor

I printed a banner that says "winter wonderland" and posted it at the beginning of the hallway. The walls were previously decorated with a mural drawn on with black permanent markers.

winter wonderland hallway decor

I used colored lights with white cords and hung them around the door ways and along the baseboards. I secured them with thumbtacks.

winter wonderland hallway decor

I taped foam snowflakes to the walls. I purchased these from the dollar store.

winter wonderland hallway decor

Battery operated lights were hung from the chandelier. It provides a softer lights than flipping the light switch but still gives you enough light to see down the hall. The chandelier was already painted blue.

winter wonderland hallway decor

I hung plastic snowflakes from the ceiling with clear fishing line. I purchased these snowflake ornaments from the dollar store.

Now I'm walking in a winter wonderland.

Adrienne Carrie Hubbard

1 comment