How to keep mice out of garage in the winter?

+4
  • Amanda Amanda on Nov 29, 2018

Hello. You can put moth balls in the garage. They don't like the smell. I also have a plug in mouse repellent that has been working so far. Good Luck!

• Dwp7470b Dwp7470b on Nov 29, 2018

Kill them.

Best way is with poison cheese in a Mouse trap.

Melt down cheese in an old soup can, stir in Drano crystals with a plastic spork.

Upon ingestion They will drink till their bladder explodes.

Once that occurs, they got drano in their blood.

It goes to the heart, then all organs then the brain.

Few mice survive this.

To avoid these problems in my attic, I keep a small plastic Cup filled with Poison Peanut Butter, in my attic at all times.

• See 1 previous
    • Dwp7470b Dwp7470b on Nov 30, 2018

Mice are a nuisance like that. Alike squirrels and rats they follow their own urines and will pee a path to your house and in your house. My general rule: 'Any Unwelcome Mammal who doesn't respect my Property as Mine rather than theirs, has selected a time they die. That time will be Painful.'

So, not only do you need to plug up holes with mortar or cement that these cannot chew and spit like foam insulation, You may need to actually hose down your Garden to confuse their trail. If you have more than 20, I would recommend a Black Garter Snake.

• Call an exterminator, heed advice for plugging up all the holes. I use no kill traps, but I am in a semi rural area and have a place to let them go.

• Toots Toots on Dec 03, 2018

Thanks for helping with the mice.