Abbie M
Abbie M
  • Hometalk Team
  • Brooklyn, NY

Gain More Space In Your Most Cluttered Areas

$40

Looking to declutter your messiest spots? Organize under your kitchen sink in no time with these brilliant tricks!

Check out the video for more how-to's!

I was swamped under the mess of my cleaning supplies, extra garbage bags, and general house-care clutter. No matter how I rearranged it, I couldn't figure out a good way to keep that space clean. After a quick trip to the store, I found a few key items that helped me turn my under the sink cabinet around!

organize under your kitchen sink in no time with these tricks

Step 1: Empty Cabinet

I made sure there were no kids or pets around and unloaded the area under my sink. I dug every single thing out

Step 2: Clean

I wiped out that whole area so that I was starting with a clean, blank slate. Make sure to do this step carefully, in case any of your cleaning supplies have spilled or leaked under there.

Step 3: Install Shelf

I picked up this handy shelf. It was super simple to install and it instantly organized my space.

Step 4: Add Tension Rod

Next, I added a tension rod that would hold baskets for my smaller items and supplies.

Step 5: Add Clear Bins

I lined the bottom of my cabinet with clear bins so that locating supplies later would be a cinch.

Step 6: Add a Lazy Susan

I slide a Lazy Susan in front of my clear bins to hold all the bottles and sprays. This will be super helpful in the future for quick grab-n-go cleaning!

Step 7: Add a Magazine Holder

Lastly, I filled a magazine holder with my garbage bags and other boxed supplies, so that they would stay upright and together in one area.

This under the sink revamp has been a huge game-changer for my cleaning routine! I'm loving how quick and easy it is to find what I need.

I hope this inspires you to get organized this year!

• Magazine Holder
  • Clear Bin
  • Tension Rod