My fairy tale style shed

31K Views
This is a 2 story shed I built with the help of a friend a few years ago. It actually has a second floor loft that is accessible via a permanent ladder inside. It has double garage doors in the back with ramps so I can get my tractor in and out easily. There are cedar shakes near the roof on the sides with a cute little window with shutters that swing out cottage style. I used old windows and an old door I had lying around and then built the shutters and window boxes. There is a matching window on the side and the windowbox flowers overflow by mid summer and cover half the windows. I love my little fairy tale shed and enjoy decorating it for summer. Deer, groundhogs and other wildlife enjoy hanging out there. Thanks for letting me share my love of gardening.
  • my fairy tale style shed, flowers, gardening, outdoor living

Ask the creator about this project

• Debbie M
      Debbie M

side view

• Susan S
      Susan S Fredericksburg, VA

Debbie this is just beyond adorable! I'll tell ya one thing - I sure would not be putting my riding lawn mower in there!! Ohhhhh NO - there would be a sweet little settee, an oil lamp, some books and of course flowers. That would be my private "don't even think about botherin me" hideaway!! LOL