My fairy tale style shed

This is a 2 story shed I built with the help of a friend a few years ago. It actually has a second floor loft that is accessible via a permanent ladder inside. It has double garage doors in the back with ramps so I can get my tractor in and out easily. There are cedar shakes near the roof on the sides with a cute little window with shutters that swing out cottage style. I used old windows and an old door I had lying around and then built the shutters and window boxes. There is a matching window on the side and the windowbox flowers overflow by mid summer and cover half the windows. I love my little fairy tale shed and enjoy decorating it for summer. Deer, groundhogs and other wildlife enjoy hanging out there. Thanks for letting me share my love of gardening.
Side view
Here is the shed in full bloom. See what Miracle Grow can do? I love that stuff!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space