Caring for Indoor Plants During The Fall and Winter

For many of you, it will soon be time to bring in the indoor plants that you have had outside during the summer months.
Fall and Winter months can be hard on indoor plants. See how to care for them so that they do well inside.
Low light and low humidity plus an end to the growing season all give indoor gardeners special things they must do for best results.
These plants are in a South facing window which gives me the most of the limited light inside.
The healthy pup will be divided in the spring when the growing season stars again.
My spider plant is too large to bring inside, so I propagated the babies. I'll bring them indoors to care for until next spring when I can replant.
Indoor plants can be cared for when conditions are not the best by following just a few tips.

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Carol Speake - The Gardening Cook

• Tst25139763
    Tst25139763

What other plants did you put in your trash can planter?
    • Kathy
      Kathy

What is the plant called that goes in a jar for a betta fish

• Cheri HAYES
    Cheri HAYES

Can hosta survive in the high desert in California if planted in shade?
  • Kay14078602
    Kay14078602

I saw many great tips on care and growth for Hostas. Thank you. I also saw a number of suggestions, for hostas, where the photo had no Hostas whatsoever! What is this detour about?

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

My son makes a greenhouse every winter on our screen porch by putting up heavy plastic sheeting and puts out a small electric heater (the safe kind...not open coil)...and every year I say it is the last year for this...I hate the mess! But he loves his plants so I put up with it! I will show him this post!