My Home Office

Once I had determined how I wanted my home office/ craft room to look in our new home, it was just a matter of pulling it all together.
home office inspiration decor organization, home decor, home office, shelving ideas
This room sits to the right of the front door. It has double glass doors that keep the room bright and open. A plus is that when I am working in here I don't feel closed off from the rest of the house. It is also a much larger room giving me more room to get my craft on!
Unlike my previous home office, this room does not have a closet so, I desperately needed more storage and these deep drawers are the perfect answer! I love Ikea for office furniture! The 4x4 Expedit bookcase is one of Ikea's best sellers for a good reason in my opinion! You will notice a couple of new pieces. We purchased two Malm 4-drawer dressers and put one on each side of the Expedit.
My desk area. Oh I wish I could say it stays this neat everyday but...well...y'know how crafters are!
With only one window it is hard to believe how light and bright this room actually is! Stop on by and see more of the reveal of my home office: http://www.kathewithane.com/2013/10/welcome-to-my-home-office.html
Kathe With An E (Kathe)

1 comment