Small Bathroom Makeover on a Budget

$600
1 Week
Advanced

I have painted and re-painted this bathroom quite a few times over the past 10 years that we’ve lived in this house. I decided after I renovated our master bathroom last summer that DIYing almost all the work myself really isn’t that hard. It might be time-consuming, but it’s not too difficult to learn how to do most of the repair work.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

This the bathroom before my recent makeover. It was fun but now I'm craving a more "grown up" style in my home. My makeover uses neutral colors and I replaced the vanity and toilet.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

The vanity is from Ikea and is the Hemnes style. The faucet is from Ace Hardware and the frame around the mirror is from a company called Frame My Mirror that makes frames for builder grade mirrors.

I had to turn off the water supply and then disconnect the pipes. Then I disassembled the old vanity and hauled it out.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

small bathroom makeover on a budget

The wood plank wall is from a company called Woody Walls. It is peel and stick real wood panels. They are thin wood pieces with extra strong adhesive on the back. They can be stuck to the wall to achieve a planked wood look.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

After sliding in the new vanity, I had to call a plumber to hook up the drain. The pipes on the IKEA sink had to be moved around a bit in order to fit.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

I painted the walls "Divine Twig" from the grab and go paint collection at Target.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

The art on the wall is from Home Goods.

small bathroom makeover on a budget

small bathroom makeover on a budget

The toilet is from Lowes and the brand is American Standard. The over toilet cabinet is from Wayfair and the shower curtain and accessories are from TJ Max.

The fake orchid is from Target.

Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome

• Cynthia Joy Knisely

The stuff you stuck to the walls, can they be put anywhere?? Where do I buy them, ??

• Sandys SYCmail

Do you have a DIY to replicate the wall art you purchased from Home Goods?? I'd love a good tutorial to follow!

• Lynda A. Kale
    31 minutes ago

I love your new space I just moved into a new home and there is ugly yellow tile in the shower any ideas what to do with it outside of tearing it down.We only have 1 bathroom so I can't have a long messy construction.Thank you