DIY Chevron Inspired Concrete Garden Bench

I had been searching for a concrete garden bench to place in my gardens that were unique (like me) and inviting (to visitors). After a few years, I decided that I had to make them myself it I wanted a unique, one of a kind, piece to put in the garden.
I love creating pieces for my gardens as well as inspiring others to create their own!
For about $27 in materials including the wood for the mold/frames, I made this Chevron inspired garden bench on a Saturday with the help of my hubby. It really helps to have a helper to mix and pour the concrete mix. The hardest part for you has already been done- the measurements for the mold/frames.
This project is easy and will take you a few hours to make the first time. Let the concrete base cure for a few days and it will be ready for visitors! Later I made another one for around $13 {Sakrete 5000 mix is at Lowe's for less than $6 a bag}.
What a great gift idea for the gardener in your life!
I have complete measurements and picture tutorial on my blog.
Creating. Inspiring. Gardening without the rules!
I love how they look in the garden!
This is the chevron base
The chevron top

25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
The Garden Frog with C Renee