DIY Chevron Inspired Concrete Garden Bench

I had been searching for a concrete garden bench to place in my gardens that were unique (like me) and inviting (to visitors). After a few years, I decided that I had to make them myself it I wanted a unique, one of a kind, piece to put in the garden.
I love creating pieces for my gardens as well as inspiring others to create their own!
For about $27 in materials including the wood for the mold/frames, I made this Chevron inspired garden bench on a Saturday with the help of my hubby. It really helps to have a helper to mix and pour the concrete mix. The hardest part for you has already been done- the measurements for the mold/frames.
This project is easy and will take you a few hours to make the first time. Let the concrete base cure for a few days and it will be ready for visitors! Later I made another one for around $13 {Sakrete 5000 mix is at Lowe's for less than $6 a bag}.
What a great gift idea for the gardener in your life!
I have complete measurements and picture tutorial on my blog.
Creating. Inspiring. Gardening without the rules!
garden art bench concrete chevron inspired, concrete masonry, diy, gardening, how to, outdoor furniture
I love how they look in the garden!
This is the chevron base
The chevron top
The Garden Frog with C Renee