Plastic Cup Halloween Favors

$10

If you save your plastic cups, I have a great way for you to use them this Halloween. You can pretty much use any kind of plastic cup for this project, but I used my fruit cups for this. I decided to turn them into character favors for Halloween.

You want to use clean, dry plastic cups for this project.

Paint the inside with craft paint and let dry completely before moving on to the next step.

Gather up small treasures and prizes to fill the cups with. Since I painted the inside of the cups, I'm using non edible items.

Fill your cups!

Add hot glue or Mod Podge to the rim of the cup and cover with a piece of cardstock.

Trim the access paper from around the cup.

Use adhesive vinyl to decorate the outside of the cup.

Use hot glue to add decorations.

There are so many things you can use to decorate these with... pom poms, tassels, pipe cleaners, beads, paper, ribbon, glitter, confetti...

You can use these for a Halloween party at school, hand them out on Halloween or make them for the special people in your life.

These turned out so cute and it's just a fun way to give little treats... yes, it's more work that just throwing them in a bag, but Halloween only comes around once a year, so why not go out of your way to add a little something extra to the holiday?

3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom