Halloween Tree

$9

I got this idea last year from some one posting a DIY Christmas tree. It's so easy to make, and I lvoe how it came out. I made it using just 6 coat hangers, a Halloween Garland and battery operated Ghost lights.

You will need 6 clothes hangers the same size. They dont need to match, becaus you wont be seeing them once you're done!

Cross two over to make them like an A shape, then place some tape on the top and the two sides to keep them together.

They should look like this.

All three look like this and now on to making the tree.

Then you're going to place each one through the center and then tape the three together at the top.

This is the masking tape and decorations I will use

Now you can wrap your garland all the way around until you get to the bottom. Secure it tightly to the tree, and then you can decorate it anyway you would like- th fun part!

This is the finished result, and I love it! Hope you'll give it a try as well.

• Joanie

Tammy: Today was your project. It was so easy and it turned out great. Now.....all I have to do is decorate.....I'm doin' Christmas for a gift. and I"m gonna make another one. Thank you for sharin'......Merry Christmas~~Joanie

• Bon17525757

How cute! I will give this a try ! B