DIY Cozy Candle Covers

$10

My house feels like Santa's workshop because I've been making gifts like crazy. I bought these candles at Michaels during the black Friday sales and knew I was going to give them away as gifts. I wanted to make little sweater covers for them when I came across a lonely sock that looked like a sweater. I pulled out my single sock basket from the laundry room and knew they be perfect for this project.

You want to use long socks for this project. You can also use sweater sleeves for this project.

Start by cutting the foot section off your sock.

Slide the sock over the candle. I like my sock nice and bunchy. If the sock slides below the candle, you can use a bead of hot glue to keep it in place or use some double sided tape.

Decide how you want to decorate your candle cover. I used ribbon and pom poms, but you can also use buttons, trim, fabric stickers, glitter, gemstones... pretty much anything you want.

I tied ribbon around the top of my candles.

Then I used my hot glue gun to add pom poms.

I just love these! They are adorable and look just like cozy little sweaters. You can customize these to match any style of home décor and who wouldn't love to receive one of these as a gift?

The only thing I bought for this project was the candles. They were 5 for $10, so these are definitely affordable gifts!

This is such an easy craft and just when you thought candles couldn't get any cozier, they do! I have more easy holiday crafts if you want to see them here.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Jennifer Ammons Taylor

So cute I’ll have to try this do you sell these if so how much do you sell these for you have some super cute stuff!!!!!

• MaryAnn

Very neat idea. As Cindy said, and I agree, be safe. I have a cat, so battery operated only.