Marbled Easter Eggs - Using Nail Polish

$5

Create beautiful marbled Easter eggs with nail polish! Each egg will amaze you with uniquely swirled patterns. This project is perfect for kids - with some adult assistance.Complete supply list & VIDEO TUTORIAL AVAILABLE at https://sweethomestagingdesign.com/marbled-easter-eggs

Create beautiful marbeled Easter eggs with nail polish! Each egg will amaze you with uniquely swirled patterns.This project is perfect for kids - with some adult assistance.

STEP 1Add *room temperature* water to a plastic disposable cup.

STEP 2Add 6-10 drops of fingernail polish to the water.

STEP 3Using the plastic utensil to lower the egg down into the water/nail polish mixture.
STEP 4Raise and lower the egg to continue to cover the egg with nail polish.
STEP 5Place the colored egg on a paper towel to dry... be careful not to smear/smudge the nail polish coloring until it is completely dry.Once the egg is dry, the process can be repeated to add more/different color(s) to the egg if desired.
  • **NOTES of Caution:The nail polish will quickly adhere to the plastic cup(s) and begin to "eat away" and cause a hole to form... therefore it is necessary to periodically change cups/water out during this process.
  • I found it helpful to replace the used water with fresh water after each couple of eggs... the nail polish seems to disperse/spread out better in fresh water... and this helps to give a better marbled effect.
  • The more nail polish that is added to the fresh water, the darker the marbled effect will be.
  • Use only *ROOM TEMPERATURE* water for this project. If the water is too cool or warm, it will cause the nail polish to sink to the bottom of the water/cup. It is important for the nail polish to "float" at the top of the water for proper marbling effect to be achieved.
Complete supply list & VIDEO TUTORIAL AVAILABLE at https://sweethomestagingdesign.com/marbled-easter-eggs

3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
My Sweet Home

• Lezlie Siemens
    Lezlie Siemens

I did this last year, turned out great! But......you need to eat the eggs ASAP, as the polish seeps inside and your hard boiled egg will taste like nail polish🤮. Unless you are JUST using them for decoration purposes only👌

• Susan Sarver
    Susan Sarver

I have done my nails this way. I might try it.