Laundry Closet Re-org

$0

Out laundry "room" is a small closet in our main bath and was in serious need of a makeover! Our house is small and this space needs to function!
It had really gotten out of hand! It was a catch all and really needed some help!
The first order of business was to empty the entire space and wipe everything down.
Just emptying it out and cleaning it made a huge difference!
I gathered baskets and containers from around the house to hold some of the smaller items to help keep it from looking cluttered and to keep like items together. I did not want to spend any money if I didn't have to!
I started adding things back onto the shelves. This space is all about function but I wanted it to look nice as well.
I arranged and re- arranged until I felt it would be functional and something everyone could and would maintain.
I think it turned out just the way I wanted. It is functional, we can find what we need, and it will be easy to maintain! Win, win!

• Jeanne Martin

I did a similar unclutter on shelves too. The only thing I did different was I painted the shelves to match my washer and dryer for a cohesive look. Good job! If you wanted to paint yours I think black would look great with the black doors on your w/d!

• Sounds like an amazing transformation! It feels.so good to have an organized space!

• Diana M Sowada

Nothing wrong with being ready! Also a great way to get rid of old or products that you don’t use AND to make a list of products that you will need once the move is finished.