Laundry Closet Re-org

$0

Out laundry "room" is a small closet in our main bath and was in serious need of a makeover! Our house is small and this space needs to function!
It had really gotten out of hand! It was a catch all and really needed some help!
The first order of business was to empty the entire space and wipe everything down.
Just emptying it out and cleaning it made a huge difference!
I gathered baskets and containers from around the house to hold some of the smaller items to help keep it from looking cluttered and to keep like items together. I did not want to spend any money if I didn't have to!
I started adding things back onto the shelves. This space is all about function but I wanted it to look nice as well.
I arranged and re- arranged until I felt it would be functional and something everyone could and would maintain.
I think it turned out just the way I wanted. It is functional, we can find what we need, and it will be easy to maintain! Win, win!

3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window