Pottery Barn Inspired Mirror

$10

Have you seen these mirrors? I love them and want one but holy cow! $209 and up for these and that is just not in my budget. I created a Pottery Barn inspired mirror using Dollar Tree mirrors.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Here is the picture of the original at Pottery Barn. Do you see the price?!!!

I started with 6, 8x10 mirrors from Dollar Tree.

I pulled the mirror out of each frame and set it aside.

I painted each of the frames with Folk Art Home Decor Chalk Paint in the color Silver Shadow. I dry brushed it on, and used a chip brush. This would help give it the farmhouse look I was going for.

Once all of the frames dried, I set them in the shape I wanted. I replaced all the mirrors back into the frames.

I then used E6000 to glue all of the edges touching together.

I placed gaffers tape over all of the creases and the diagonally making an "x" for added reinforcement.

I hot glued on a piece of foam core board cut to size on the back. Now the piece was nice and solid.

I placed picture hanging Command Strips in each of the 4 corners so that I could hang the piece up on the wall.

I hung the piece in my entry way and think it makes a nice statement (and at a fraction of the cost).

I would love to have you stop by my blog   Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations